The Einherjar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Yhor.

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Yhor. Empty Hello from Yhor.

Post by Yhor Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 am

I'm Yhor. I've gone by the nick "Yhor" since around 2000 while playing EQ... so I guess I'm an 'old timer' gamer.

I played EQ until the AA system.
I played Star Wars Galaxies until the NGE.
I played WoW since 2005, all versions pre Cataclysm.
I've played on and ran(one) multiple private servers.. including PreTBC.com (died), Eternal, Tru-WoW, Molten, and now Feenix. TBC was my favorite xpac, but I keep going back to vanilla due to many reasons.

I live in the US, where I work and take care of three dogs (two rescues, and one offspring of a rescue). My dogs are my best friends, and I enjoy their company more than that of most people.

In game I'm usually very reserved, usually only answering questions or chatting briefly. I chat a lot more in forums, because it's less distracting. I started <The Einherjar> because there aren't many social guilds with no (very few) requirements. I hope it grows large enough to make good friends, but still be small enough to operate with little management.

My characters on Warsong are Visceral- Human Rogue, Yhor- Human Priest, and Einbank- Mailbox bank.
Yhor
Yhor
Admin
Admin

https://theeinherjar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Yhor. Empty Re: Hello from Yhor.

Post by Drag Harlen Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Glad to be here and looking forward to do some hard core gaming together! Razz
Drag Harlen
Drag Harlen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum